TOKYO (Tom Bluewater) – It’s finally here. Yes, I’m talking about the cold winter season. Well, it’s not that bad in the region where I live since the temperature seldom goes below the freezing point.
Anyway, I have submitted another desktop application to Mac App Store. This new software release is called Organize Essential 4.
Organize Essential 4 is a desktop application that lets you store your personal data in an encrypted form. We deal with a lot of accounts in cyberspace these days. You don’t want to use the same password across all accounts. In fact, you don’t even want to use the same username and email address acroll all accounts, either. A negative side of using different usernames, passwords and email addresses is that you have to have an application like Organize Essential 4 that gives you quick access to accont data.
- The user can use three different colors to highlight a row (an account record) in the account list.
- The application comes with 240 category icons.
- The application uses ‘Sign in with Apple’ for security login.
- The application is compatible with the appearance mode.
- The user can let the category window move along with the main window.
- Create hundreds or even thousands of accounts across different categories.
- Store account data in an encrypted form.
- Generate a random username or password with a click of a button.
- Duplicate an account.
- Move an account from one category to another.
- Create an email list so that you can select one with a drop-down menu when you create a new account.
- Select one of 240 icons to characterize a category.
- Make image attachments to individual accounts.
- Make a backup data file with a click of a button. Recover data from one.
- Export an account record of your selection as an independent file (.oe4). Recover an account from a file under the selected category.
- Save account data under the selected category as an XML file.
- Save account data under the selected category as a JSON file.
- Export all attachments across all categories.
- Set allowed idle minutes. And let the application protect the account screen while you are away from the keyboard.
- The application supports the appearance mode (light/dark).
- The fullScreen mode is NOT supported.
- The application supports the retina screen. (tested with 2019 3 GHz 27″ iMac)
- Languages: English only.
- Application file size: 82.5 MB.
- Click on the push button at the bottom-left corner of each window to open a menu and then click on GUIDE to learn how to use the application.
- 64-bit system
- Display capable of showing at least 860 points x 658 points
- The application window is not resizable.
- The application is free to use with no limitations for the first week. After the trial period ends, the user will not be able to create a new category or a new account.
Version 4.1.1 (Released on January 17th, 2022)
- Fix: When the user double-clicked on a search result, the application did not select the right category over the Category window.
Version 4.1.0 (Released on December 23rd, 2021)
- The user can now set the primary category in Settings. The primary category is the category that the application will automatically select when they switch to the account screen.
- The user can now export account data across all categories to an XML file or a JSON file.
- The truncation property of the columns in the account list is set to Character Wrap.
- Other minor changes and fixes are done.
There is no trial or demo version available since the application is available for free.
There is no video tutorial at this time.
This application does not collect privacy data from its users. It does not share any type of data with a third party.
Organize Essential 4 is a product of Tom Bluewater.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.