TOKYO (Tom Bluewater) – It’s been three weeks since I introduced a new software product. It’s quite difficult to work duration hot summer days, you know? Anyway, I’m ready to announce a new one. A new iOS that I submitted to App Store a few minutes ago is called Audio Spy.
Audio Spy lets you use your iOS device as a surveillance camera. The recording will be triggered by the sound of the surveillance. You can set the audio level that will trigger the recording. And Audio Spy will transfer each surveillance video to iCloud Drive. Even when you get your device stolen, you can still watch surveillance videos by installing this app with another device, provided that you have access to the same iCloud account.
- Automatically record a surveillance video. The recording will be triggered by an audio level you set in the Settings screen.
- Test the audio level of the surroundings.
- Let the app automatically transfer each surveillance video to iCloud Drive.
- Set a duration of a video to record.
- Set a duration of delay so that you can leave your residence before the app gets ready to hear the surroundings.
- Set up a security code so that nobody will get access to your surveillance videos.
- Show the number of new surveillance videos that have been recorded as a badge to the app icon.
- The user has options of using front or back cameras to record a surveillance video.
- Watch a surveillance video you select.
- E-mail a surveillance video you select to yourself or anybody.
- Learn how to use the app through a 11-page user’s guide. Tap Learn how to use Audio Spy on the home screen.
- Languages: English
- Application file size: 48.6 MB
- iOS 10.0 or above
- 64-bit iOS device only
- Internet access
- iCloud account
- At least 2GB of free space
- The app is free to use and lets you record a surveillance video for a duration of 3 seconds. With an in-app purchase, the user will have options of recording a surveillance video for 3, 5, 15, 30, 45, 60 seconds.
- The app must have constant access to the Internet so that it can upload a surveillance video to iCloud Drive.
- The user must have an iCloud account with iCloud Drive on in order to let the app upload a surveillance video to iCloud Drive.
- This app only supports the portrait orientation (vertical stand).
- The device must stay awake while being used as a surveillance camera.
Nothing so far…
There is no trial or demo version available.
Audio Spy is a product of Tom Bluewater.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.