TOKYO (MacHouse) – I don’t know why, but we’ve been quite productive this month. In fact, we submitted a new desktop application to Mac App Store about half an hour ago. This new software release is called simplyCircled.
simplyCircled is a desktop application that lets you create images of circled letters easily. You’ll get to select the font of a letter that appears inside a colored circle. You can of course fill the inner area of the circle with a color of your choice.
simplyCircled is especially good at consecutively creating images of circled numbers as opposed to letters. You can let the application automatically create images of circled numbers consecutively up to 999. You decide on start and end numbers.
- Adjust vertical and horizontal position of circled character.
- Show a grid over the preview imagewell. Choose one of three colors.
- Border a circled character.
- Save progress as a document file. Double-click on a document file to restore settings.
- Let the application automatically create circle images of consecutive numbers up to 999.
- The application supports Fullscreen.
- Supported languages: English and Japanese.
- The application supports the Retina display.
- Application file size: 1.5 MB
- The application comes with a complete user’s guide written in English. (Choose Help > User’s Guide.)
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
- 64-bit system
- Available export formats are BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF.
- The maximum end number is 999.
1.0.6 (June 4, 2014)
- Fix: The application could point to the previous export format when the user export an image for the second time.
1.0.5 (June 1, 2014)
- Several fixes are made involving opening and saving project files.
1.0.4 (May 18, 2014)
- Fix: When the user selected Export under File (or clicked on the export toolbar button) for the second time, the application could hide the value of the text field that didn’t have focus.
1.0.3 (January 23, 2014)
- When the user first set their default export format to TIFF and then left the format drop-down menu selection as it is, the application could instead selected PNG.
- The Japanese application name is now changed to シンプリ・サークルド.
- InfoPlist is added for Japanese localization.
1.0.1 (January 15, 2014)
- Japanese translation typos are fixed.
Application user’s guide is available (only in English). Click here to access it online.
Click here to download a trial version. Meanwhile, if you regularly review Mac software, you may be eligible for receiving free coupon codes, which can be redeemed at Mac App Store. Click here for more information.
A video tutorial with text commentary is available in the form of a QuickTime movie. Click here. The data size is 91.7 MB, and the movie duration is 9 minutes and 55 seconds. The video dimensions are 1,440 x 900 pts.
simplyCircled is a product of MacHouse.