- Using Elliptical Marquee Tool, make a round selection.
- Pick a light green color for foreground and a dark green color for background.
- Apply to the selection Render > Clouds.
- If necessary, apply to the selection Adjustments > Levels to adjust colors.
- Create a new layer above the existing one.
- Make several vertical selections with Elliptical Marquee Tool.
- Turn off the visibility switch on the bottom layer.
- Switch foreground and background colors and fill the selections with the dark green color.
- Apply to the selections Render > Fibers.
- While the selections are still active, apply to them a small amount of Gaussian Blur.
- Turn on the visibility switch on the bottom layer.
- Based on the bottom layer, crop the top layer. (Hold down the Option key and make a click.)
- Merge two layers into one.
- Select the filled part and apply Distort > Ripple.
- Adjust colors with Levels, again, if necessary.
- Add a layer style. Enable Bevel and Emboss to drop shadow.
- Finally, apply to the selection Distort > Sherize.
Video tutorial with no audio commentary
Photoshop CS2 is a product of Adobe Systems Incorporated.