This video tutorial will show you how to use Ambrosia Software’s screen-capture software to record desktop movements and then encode audio and video for video editing beginners. This video tutorial comprehensively answers the following questions.
- What frame rate should I choose in Movie Settings and then what frame rate in Compression Settings
- Which compression type should I choose in Compression Settings?
- Which encoding mode should I choose in Compression Settings, and why?
- How do I embed desktop sounds in video?
- Under what circumstances do I use Sorenson Video 3?
Click on the button to watch this VTC at YouTube (no audio).
Snapz Pro X is a product of Ambrosia Software, Inc.