TOKYO (Tom Bluewater) â€“ Angry Notes 2 is an updated version of a free iOS app that I released just a week ago. This updated version lets you create groups just like Apple’s Notes. What this app can do that Notes can’t do is that you can set a color to the title of a text record. Also, you can protect personal data while you aren’t using the app..
- Create groups. Add a text record to the group you select.
- Long-press a group and select a color to apply.
- Move a text record from one group to another.
- Set a color to the title of a text record you select.
- Use Face ID or Touch ID to protect personal data while you are away.
- Create a QR code out of the text record you select.
- Export a group you select. Import an entire group from a backup file.
- Select a font size (20, 30, 40, 50 points) and a font (Helvetica, AmericanTypewriter, Georgia, Impact).
- Reorder groups.
- Reorder text records within the group they belong to.
- iOS 16.0
- The user can have as many as two groups and as many as five text records without the Unlimited usage IAP.
Version 1.1.4 (August 26th, 2023)
- Fix: When the dark mode is implemented, the group name with the default group color was not visible.
- By default, the app can now show the number of text records to the left of the group disclosure arrow.
- The user has options of showing or not showing the number of text records in Settings.
- Fix: While the app was under the Protect mode, the text record names under deployed groups were not redated.
Version 1.1.0 (August 24th, 2023)
- Then user can long-press a group to select a color to apply.
- A number of minor bug fixes are made.
This app does not collect any type of data from its users.
Angry Notes 2 is a product of Tom Bluewater.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.