TOKYO (Tom Bluewater) – It was quite hot till a few weeks ago. Suddenly Susan, it’s getting code. Ughh… I hate the cold weather. Well, anyway, Sr. Tomato is back with iOS free Swift Framework No. 7! This new framework is called TomatoHorizontalBottomMenu Framework.
TomatoHorizontalBottomMenu Framework lets you create a horizontal, scrollable menu at the bottom of the screen. Each sub-menu corresponds to a specific view controller. Since the entire menu content is scrollable, you can add as many sub-menus as you want to the horizontal menu. The following is a list of features.
- Add five, six or as many sub-menus as you want to the horizontal menu.
- Use an image to characterize each sub-menu.
- Use two label colors, normal and highlight. The latter applies to the view controller that is currently selected.
- Have options of having or not having a cave-in area at the top.
- Adjust the cave-in width.
- Have options of having or not having a vertical line between sub-menus.