Late2Office is an iOS app that lets you use your device to submit an arrival delay notice to your office manager through your phone. In order to submit a notice to them, you must have your QR code issued by them. And they need a desktop counterpart (Late2Office Central) to issue QR codes. You have nothing to set up for on your side. Just get your QR code, scan it and get your profile created. And you will be all set.
In order for your office manager to receive arrival delay notices from their employees, they must have a Linux-based remote web server and install a dozen files. If you want to see the overall picture of how this app works together with its desktop counterpart, please talk to your office manager or refer to the user guide that comes with the desktop application.
- Scan a QR code on a device screen to get your user profile created.
- Select a JPEG file from the Files app to get your user profile created.
- Report a late office arrival notice, telling them at what time you are regularly expected.
- Report a late office arrival notice, telling them why you are running late.
- Report a late office arrival notice, telling them where you currently are.
- Report a late office arrival notice, telling them how late you are.
- Save or not save the history of your submissions.
- Languages: English only
- Application file size: 55.4 MB
- iOS 11.0 or above
- iPhone, iPod Touch
- Internet connection
- In order to submit your office delay notice to them, you must have your office manager issue a QR code, using its desktop counterpart.
Nothing so far…
There is no trial or demo version available since it’s freeware.
This app does not collect private data from its users. Nor does it transmit personal data to any third party. However, the app will send your current geographical location to the designated server when you let your employer know of your delay.
Late2Office is a product of Tom Bluewater.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.