Robo Desk is an iOS app that lets you use your device as a front office receptionist so that you won’t have to allocate an extra employee to deal with visitors. Robot Desk asks very visitor for their name. Once the name is confirmed, they will be then asked who they are visiting with a list of employees. The app will also ask the visitor whether or not they have an appointment. Finally, it will transmit an office visit record to its host.
- Receive a list of office employees from its desktop counterpart.
- Automatically transmit an office visit record to its host.
- The app works both in the portrait mode and the landscape mode.
- Languages: English and Japanese
- Application file size: 39.8 MB
- iOS 10.0 or above
- iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- In order to use your device as a front office receptionist, this app must be connected to a host (Robo Desk Central).
- In order to learn how to use this app, please refer to Robo Desk Central’s User Guide.
Nothing so far…
There is no trial or demo version available since it’s available as freeware.
This app does not collect private data from its users. Nor does it transmit personal data to any third party. A record of data that this app transmits to its desktop counterpart includes visitor’s name, the name of the employee he or she is visiting, whether or not they have an appointment and the date when the app sends the record to the desktop counterpart.
Robo Desk is a product of Tom Bluewater.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.