Family Track Me helps your family keep track of your geographic locations. They must use Family Track Central (for macOS and iOS) to see your current location on the map in real time.
- Use a photo from the Photo album to make a family member profile.
- Upload your family member profile to iCloud Drive so that your family tracking your geographic locations can access it.
- Send your family member profile to a desktop computer by AirDrop.
- Let the application keep the history of geographic positions. Send it to a desktop computer by AirDrop.
- Run the app in foreground or background while sending location to iCloudDrive.
- Set up a safe house free from being tracked. (in-app purchase)
- Learn how to use the app through a 13-page user’s guide. Tap Learn how to use Family Track Me on the home screen.
- Languages: English
- Application file size: 52.9 MB
- iOS 10.0 or above
- iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- You must share the same iCloud account with the person tracking your geographic location through Family Track Central (for macOS or for iOS) if you want to let your family keep track of your geographic locations in real time.
- You must be logged into your family iCloud account with iCloud Drive on in order to let your family member know where you are.
- In order to let your family member know where you are/where, you must run this app in the foreground or background.
Version 1.0.9 (Released on September 13th, 2018)
- User’s Guide is revised to reflect the iOS version of Family Track Central.
Version 1.0.8 (Released on September 9th, 2018)
- When the user tried to upload a family member profile to iCloud Drive by tapping the upload button without the Internet connection or access to an iCloud account, the application could show an incomprehensible alert message.
- The app icon will apply to files that the user saves through Files.
Version 1.0.6 (Released on September 7th, 2018)
- It fixes an issue where the app could crash on iPad if the user tried to send a file by AirDrop.
Version 1.0.5 (Released on September 7th, 2018)
- The user can now send a family member profile to a desktop computer by AirDrop.
- By default, the app will keep location records internally.
- The user can now send a location data file to a desktop computer by AirDrop.
Version 1.0.3 (Released on September 5th, 2018)
- Fixed is an issue where the app’s orientation could change to landscape.
- Fix: The label saying ‘You are inside one of the safe houses’ could appear when the user had not set up a safe house.
There is no trial or demo version available since it’s available as freeware.
Family Track Me is a product of Tom Bluewater.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.