Quick Sub lets you add a subtitle to your movie by adding one more text layers to it.
- Add any number of text layers.
- Select a font family and a type face for each text layer.
- Freely move the text layer with your mouse.
- Adjust the position of a text layer with your mouse along the timeline.
- Save work progress as a document file.
- The fullScreen mode is supported.
- The application supports the retina screen.
- Languages: English only.
- Application file size: 25.7 MB.
- The application comes with a built-in 13-page user guide. Click on the button that says ‘Learn how to use Quick Sub’ in the Home screen.
- 10.12 (tested with 10.12.6), 10.13 (tested with 10.13.4)
- 64-bit system
- The application is free to use. Yet, an exported video will have a duration of 5 seconds unless you make an unlimited duration in-app purchase.
- Each text layer must have a duration of 4 seconds or longer.
Version 1.0.1 (Released on September 4th, 2018)
1. Fixed on the issue where there was no localized string when the user tried to access Mac App Store and there was no Internet connection.
There is no trial or demo version available since it’s free.
There is no video tutorial at this time.
Quick Sub is a product of Tom Bluewater.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.