Quick Sub lets you add a subtitle to your movie by adding one more text layers to it.
- Add any number of text layers.
- Select a font family and a type face for each text layer.
- Freely move the text layer with your mouse.
- Adjust the position of a text layer with your mouse along the timeline.
- Save work progress as a document file.
- The fullScreen mode is supported.
- The application supports the retina screen.
- Languages: English only.
- Application file size: 25.7 MB.
- The application comes with a built-in 13-page user guide. Click on the button that says ‘Learn how to use Quick Sub’ in the Home screen.
- 10.12 (tested with 10.12.6), 10.13 (tested with 10.13.4)
- 64-bit system
- The application is free to use. Yet, an exported video will have a duration of 5 seconds unless you make an unlimited duration in-app purchase.
- Each text layer must have a duration of 4 seconds or longer.
Nothing so far…
There is no trial or demo version available since it’s free.
There is no video tutorial at this time.
Quick Sub is a product of Tom Bluewater.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.