TOKYO (MacHouse) – Foto Lineup View is an iOS application that lets you access data stored in the iCloud server to make a photo lineup. In order to use Foto Lineup View, you must use the desktop application counterpart (Foto Lineup) to upload data to the iCloud server.
- Access data stored in the iCloud server.
- Delete photo lineup records.
- Hide or not hide eyes on each face.
- Randomize photos.
- Double-click on a photo to see it at its full size.
- Select a photo and swipe the screen to the right so that you can send the selected photo to other devices through AirDrop. Or e-mail the selected photo with personal details (first name, last name, reference no.) to anybody.
- Learn how to use the app by going through an 8-page how-to-use guide in English.
- The application works on both the portrait and landscape orientations.
- Languages: English.
- Application file size: 30.1 MB.
- iOS 10.0 or above
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPod Touch, iPad 2, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
- Internet connection
- iCloud account
- In order to use this app, you must have access to Internet connection.
- You must have an iCloud account with iCloud Drive on.
Nothing so far…
There is no trial or demo version available.
Foto Lineup View is a product of Tom Bluewater.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.