TOKYO (MacHouse) – It’s been a while since I developed an iOS app last time. The one that I submitted to Apple‘s App Store some 20 minutes ago is something that I have never done before. That ‘something’ is iCloud. Anyway, this new software submission is called Old Talk.
Old Talk is an Internet meme creator. It has access to a number of old, expired movies that are placed in the public domain. Old Talk lets you use these movie screenshots by accessing iCloud server.
- Search the iCloud database for movie screenshots with one, two or three keywords.
- Select a font family of your choice in writing a comment.
- Select a font size of your choice in writing a comment.
- Select a text color of your choice in writing a comment.
- Select text alignment (left, center, right, justified).
- Move the text object and the comment bubble you create freely around the screenshot with your finger.
- Select a comment bubble style of your choice. Flip the comment bubble you select horizontally, vertically, or horizontally and vertically.
- Select the fill color of the comment bubble style you select.
- Select the stroke color of the comment bubble style you select.
- Change the size of the comment bubble you select.
- Save a movie screenshot with a comment with iCloud Drive.
- List all movie screenshots with a comment you have created.
- Save some of settings as your default ones.
- Send a picture to social media.
- Learn how to use the app by going through a 20-page how-to-use guide in English or Japanese.
- Languages: English and Japanese only.
- Application file size: 40.6 MB.
- iOS 10.0 or above
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPod Touch
- In order to use this app, you must have access to Internet connection.
- You must have an iCloud account.
- You must enable iCloud Drive.
- This app is not designed to work with jailbroken devices.
- You can only place one text object and one comment bubble over a movie screenshot you select.
- Search keywords are available only in English.
Nothing so far…
There is no trial or demo version available.
Old Talk is a product of Tom Bluewater.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.