TOKYO (MacHouse) – We all have fantasy that we don’t necessarily want to share with friends. Who doesn’t imagine becoming a ninja, an armed burglar, a voodoo doll… A mummy? A scarecrow? A gingerbread? Oh, no, not me… Before making an ultimate, life-changing mistake to make your childhood dream come true, try this app and see if you really want to be one of those masked figures. A new iOS app that I submitted to Apple‘s App Store several minutes ago is called Masked Man Or Woman.
Similar to Animal Me, the last iOS app that I introduced some ten days ago, Masked Man Or Woman lets you cover your selfie with a mask of your choice. Instead of allowing the user to take a camera photo from scratch, Masked Man Or Woman is designed such that it works with existing photos from Photo’s photo album.
- Select an existing picture from Photo’s photo album.
- Select one of two (or twelve with an in-app purchase) mask paths
- Add a comment to your mask picture.
- Share your masked photos through other apps or copy one into system clipboard.
- Languages: English and Japanese only.
- Application file size: 36.8 MB.
- iOS 8.0 or above
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPod Touch
- The app is free to use with two mask paths. An in-app purchase will give the user a total of twelve mask paths including Ninja, Skeleton, Anonymous Person, Mummy, Lady Ninja, Armed Burglar, Voodoo Doll, Hockey Jason, Eggplant, Santa Claus, Scarecrow, Gingerbread.
- The app may not work properly with a jailbroken device.
Nothing so far…
There is no trial or demo version available.
Masked Man Or Woman is a product of Tom Bluewater.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.