TOKYO (MacHouse) – Some 40 days ago, an existing application called Pict2RFL was ranked within top 100 in the U.S. under Graphics & Design category. It was quite a surprise because I didn’t even remember that it existed. It’s a desktop application that I submitted to Mac App Store two years and a half ago. In other words, it’s old. Using it to create screenshots for MiPatterns, I thought I could make some improvements. And that’s how I’ve come up with Reflecta 2. Reflecta 2 is a successor to Pict2RFL that I submitted to Mac App Store a few hours ago. It is a desktop application that lets you easily add a mirror image to a picture.
Source: Tom Bluewater
Source: Tom Bluewater
- The user can now scale the picture they have selected.
- The application can handle multiple images at the same time, and one can apply the same settings to all.
- It supports the Retina display.
- The application comes with a built-in user’s guide with graphics called Quick Tour.
- Use the drop-down menu over the toolbar menu to scale the picture.
- Apply the same settings to all similar images (same dimensions and resolutions) you open and select.
- The application supports the fullScreen mode.
- The application supports the retina screen. (tested with 2014 2.6 GHz 13″ MacBook Pro)
- Languages: English only.
- Application file size: 15.3 MB.
- The application comes with a built-in 13-page user guide. Choose Show Quick Tour under Reflecta 2 whenever you need to see it.
- 10.8 (tested with 10.8.5), 10.9 (untested), 10.10 (tested with 10.10.5), 10.11 (tested with 10.11.1)
- 64-bit system
- If the user has a computer with a Retina display, an exported image will have resolutions of 144 dpi x 144 dpi only if they choose JPEG, PNG or TIFF as an export format. Otherwise, image resolutions will fall back to 72 dpi x 72 dpi. As for a non-retina display, they will fall back to 72 dpi x 72 dpi regardless of original resolutions.
Nothing so far…
Click here to download a trial version. This trial version will remain fully functional for 7 days, starting from the very moment you first launch it.
There is no video tutorial at this time.
Reflecta 2 is a product of Tom Bluewater.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.