TOKYO (MacHouse) – Oh, finally… Apple, Inc. always attempts to discourage me from submitting new applications to iTunes Connect with their broken system. This time, software developers have been unable to upload files to iTunes Connect if they use Organizer as they are faced with a message that says “The application you have selected does not exist.” Anyway, I’ve managed to send an application file to iTunes Connect through Application loader. This new iOS software submission is called All Beads.
All Beads is a simple, free color-match game where you have several dozen beads and you can get rid of them by touching three or more adjacent ones. It has 49 levels, and every level has one or more goals. Some levels are definitely difficult to beat. Sometimes, you have to get lucky so that the game will scatter those beads in your favor. There are three tools (swap, thrust, poof) that you can use to change the course of your game play. Use them wisely, or you will get stuck with the same level for hours or even days.
- All Beads has no in-app purchases. It’s a free game although there is an ad impression appearing on the level selection screen, which does not interfere with your game play in any way.
- There is no nagging popup message requesting you to rate the game. You are completely left alone.
- All Beads submits your total points earned to Game Center every time you complete a level so that you can find out how well you have been playing compared with other players around the world. When you finish a level with no bead left behind, which is called the perfect game, you will get bonus points. All Beads also submits the number of perfect games you have accomplished to Game Center.
- Tap ‘How to play’ at the main screen to learn how to play the game.
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2 or other iPad versions running iOS 8 or higher.
None so far…
None so far…
Tap How to play on the main screen.
There is no trial version available.
There is no video tutorial available at this time.
All Beads is a product of MacHouse.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.