TOKYO (MacHouse) – When I run out of development ideas, I often end up with a graphic application. And I submitted a new application of this sort to Mac App Store more than 10 hours ago. This new release is called LittleTrim.
LittleTrim is a simple desktop application that lets you cut round corners off a picture. You can of course control corner roundness. If you have multiple pictures, you can cut round corners off them with the same settings at a time.
- Control corner roundness.
- Cut round corners off multiple images with the same settings at a time.
- Place or not place a color layer behind round corners to be trimmed.
- The application support the fullScreen mode.
- The application supports the retina screen. (tested with 2014 2.6 GHz 13″ MacBook Pro)
- Languages: English and Japanese only.
- Application file size: 11.0 MB.
- The application comes with a built-in 10-page user guide. Choose Show Quick Tour under LittleTrim whenever you need to see it.
- 10.8 (tested with 10.8.5), 10.9 (tested with 10.9.5), 10.10 (tested with 10.10.3)
- 64-bit system
- Regardless of original resolutions, a new picture will be saved to user’s disk with resolutions of 72 dpi x 72 dpi for a non-retina display (144 dpi x 144 dpi for a retina display.)
Nothing so far…
Click here to download a trial version. This trial version will remain fully functional for 7 days, starting from the very moment you first launch it.
There is no video tutorial at this time.
LittleTrim is a product of Tom Bluewater.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.