MakeCheckerboard 2 is a desktop application that lets you create an image of a 2-color checkerboard. A new feature that has been added to this upgrade lets you also create an image of 2-color stripes. Another change allows the user to fully undo/redo changes in picking a color or setting a value.
- Create an image with a 2-color checkerboard or stripes. Switch between checkerboard and stripes with a click of a button.
- Let the application save your settings internally. Choose Load Settings whenever necessary to load your saved settings.
- The application supports the full stack of undo changes such that the user can undo/redo changes.
- The application support the fullScreen mode.
- The application supports the retina screen. (tested with 2014 2.6 GHz 13″ MacBook Pro)
- Languages: English and Japanese only.
- Application file size: 12.1 MB.
- The application comes with a 12-page introduction window, giving the user a quick tour over how it works.
- 10.8 (tested with 10.8.5), 10.9 (tested with 10.9.5), 10.10 (tested with 10.10.2)
- 64-bit system
- A final checkerboard/stripes image will be saved to a disk with resolutions of 72 dpi x 72 dpi for non-retina screen models (144 dpi x 144 dpi for retina screen models with JPEG, PNG, TIFF).
- The maximum size of a final image possible is 6,400 points x 6,400 points.
Nothing so far…
Click here to download a trial version. This trial version will remain fully functional for 7 days, starting from the very moment you first launch it. Note that this version does not support the fullScreen mode.
There is no video tutorial at this time.
MakeCheckerboard 2 is a product of MacHouse.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.