TOKYO (MacHouse) – Hmm… When was the last time I developed an iOS application? That was the beginning of last January. So it wasn’t a long time ago. Anyway, I submitted a new iOS application to Apple‘s App Store a while ago. This new release is called LightNSound.
LightNSound is an iOS application that lets you use light and sound effectively through your device. It gives the user assistance with use of their device while they are on the road or traveling out in the wild. Imagine a situation where you are injured and want to call somebody’s attention at night when you know they are close but cannot locate you. Maybe, the best thing you can do is to display a blinking text message with your iOS device.
Another thing that you can do when you are in trouble is to let LightNSound utter a vocal phrase through your iOS device. So this application is equipped with a text-to-speech function so that you can call somebody’s attention when they cannot see you.
- Use your device as a flash light, adjusting the flash light circle size and color (white to yellow).
- Use your device to display a blinking message to call somebody’s attention.
- Use your device to give a color signal.
- Use your device to utter a phrase that you have typed to call somebody’s attention, adjusting its speed and pitch.
- Customize some default settings.
- Languages: English and Japanese.
- Application file size: 4.1 MB.
- A complete user’s guide is available online. (Tap Help from the Home tab.)
- iPhone 3.5 inch, iPhone 4 inch, iPhone 4.7 inch, iPhone 5.5 inch, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2 or other iPad versions running iOS 7 or iOS 8
- The help text color cannot be altered.
1.0.2 (Released on March 13, 2015)
- The Save button could not be automatically activated after returning from another screen.
- Some fixes are made for the Japanese localization.
Application user’s guide is available (only in English). Click here to access it online.
There is no trial version available.
There is no video tutorial available at this time.
LightNSound is a product of MacHouse.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.