TOKYO (MacHouse) – Introduced a few days ago was a collection of high-resolution abstract images. It was titled High Resolution Abstract Vol 1. If there is Vol 1, you can expect Vol 2, don’t you think? In fact, we just submitted the second volume of this series a few hours ago.
High Resolution Abstract Vol 2 is a collection of high-resolution abstract pictures you will never find anywhere else. It comes with 64 4,000 x 3,000 px royalty-free pictures with 180 dpi, which can be adjusted to 72, 96, 144 or 180 dpi. Choose one from the sidebar, and a larger picture (800 x 600 points) will appear at the display window. You can flip the selected picture horizontally, vertically or both. Opening color adjustments panel, you can alter hue, saturation, contrast, exposure, gamma, sepia levels. What you see is a picture with a size of 800 x 600 points. What you get is a picture with a size of 4,000 x 3,000 px. If you choose TIFF as an export format, a file size can be as large as 48 MB.
- Select a shared folder so that the application won’t prompt you to name each file.
- Choose one of 64 high-resolution abstract images to extract from the built-in library.
- Flip the selected picture horizontally, vertically or horizontally and vertically.
- Set the resolution of a picture you save to a disk to 72, 96, 144 or 180 dpi.
- Make color adjustments on the selected picture, changing hue, saturation, brightness,contrast, exposure, gamma, sepia levels.
- Languages: English and Japanese only.
- The application supports the fullscreen.
- The application supports the Retina display.
- Application file size: 790.1 MB
- The application comes with a complete user’s guide written in English. (Choose Help > User’s Guide.)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (untested), 10.8 (tested), 10.9 (tested)
- 64-bit system
- Supported export formats are JPEG, PNG, TIFF.
Application user’s guide is available (only in English). It’s for Vol 1, which is practically the same as Vol 2. Click here to access it online.
There is no demo/trial version available because of the application size.
A video tutorial with text commentary is available in the form of a QuickTime movie. It’s for Vol 1, which is practically the same as Vol 2. Click here. The data size is 87.3 MB, and the movie duration is 9 minutes and 22 seconds. The video dimensions are 1,440 x 900 pts.
High Resolution Abstract Vol 2 is a product of MacHouse.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.