TOKYO (MacHouse) – Making an iOS game is definitely not easy especially if you have to do everything by yourself. We introduced our last software title one month ago. Finally… We submitted a new software release to App Store about an hour ago. It’s an iOS game for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. This game is called Lost in Apartment.
In this game, your task is to return lost items to rightful owners. There are 36 tenants in this apartment complex. By knocking on the door, you can talk to a tenant. But they won’t give you a clue as to what item they’ve lost until you let them talk. Every tenant has a personal story to tell. Some of them are exchange students from overseas. One or two of them are unemployed. If you let them talk, they will eventually ask a question. Only if you answer their question, they will tell you what they have lost. Many questions are quite specific and tough to answer. You must be versatile at different subjects such as world history, economics, classical music, world geography, cooking, art history.
- 36 tenants to interact with.
- 36 items to return to owners in each episode.
- Answer tenant’s question correctly to get a clue as to which item they have lost or get grounded for the next 60 minutes.
- Give money to a tenant in order to get useful information on the owner of a lost item.
- Some tenants are thankful enough to give you a reward.
- Don’t give them a wrong item. Or they will refuse to see you for the next 60 minutes.
- Device orientation: Portrait only
- Languages: English only (Japanese localization coming soon…)
- Application file size: 63.6 MB
- Memory consumption: About 230 MB
- This game may not run if the iOS device is jailbroken.
- iOS 7.0 or higher
1.0.2 (May 9, 2014)
- A number of minor text changes and fixes are done.
- Japanese localization is now available.
A quick game video with text commentary is available in the form of a QuickTime movie. Click here. The data size is 73.3 MB, and the movie duration is 6 minutes and 33 seconds. The video dimensions are 1,440 x 900 pts.
Lost in Apartment is a product of MacHouse.