TOKYO (MacHouse) – It’s been quite a while since we had the last software release. It happens when one switches from one software development to another. Anyway, we submitted our verry first iOS game ever to Apple’s App Store more than an hour ago. This game is called Zombievaders.
Some of us still remember a famous arcade video game called Space Invaders from the 1970s and 1980s. Space invaders move right and left and also forward. Playing Zombievaders, you will probably be reminded of this classic game. In Zombievaders, you have to stop zombies from entering the town. If they reach the road block, the game will be over. In order to win the game, you have to find a pair of zombies having the same fruit. If you find a pair of zombies having the same fruit, they’ll vanish. Stopping them won’t be easy as you advance. Initially, you will have a few dozen zombies. Eventually, if you advance to the last level, this number can increase to more than 300. In order to survive, you have to use your special skills wisely. At the end of each level, you will earn experience points, which you can use to upgrade your special kills.
- Clear all 36 levels.
- As you advance, the number of different fruits will increase. The maximum number of fruits is 12.
- Make a pair of zombies with the same fruit that matches the popup fruit for a big experience point bonus.
- Make a pair of zombies with the same fruit consecutively to earn extra experience points.
- Make a pair of zombies with the same fruit that matches the bonus fruit for extra experience points.
- Use experience points to upgrade your special skills.
- Device orientation: Portrait only
- Languages: English and Japanese（日本語）
- Application file size: 56.7 MB
- This game may not run if the iOS device is jailbroken.
- iOS 7.0 or higher
1.0.1 (April 5, 2014)
- A set of fixes is made for Japanese users.
Zombievaders is a product of MacHouse.