TOKYO (MacHouse) – Hmm… We thought we were slow this month. Maybe not… We are ready to introduce the third software title of the month. We submitted a new desktop application to Mac App Store several minutes ago. This new software submission is called Oh My Lines.
Oh My Lines is a desktop application that lets you convert a color picture into a black-and-white image with lines. You can adjust the line angle and the line width to convert a color picture into a visually-interesting B & W image.
- Use a dropbox to open multiple images that are readily accessible at a time
- Adjust the line angle and the line width to change the look of the B & W image.
- Undo/Redo changes.
- Change the view scale.
- Export One: Export individual B & W images with lines.
- Export All: Export all B & W images at a time.
- The application supports Fullscreen.
- Language: English only.
- The application supports the Retina display.
- Application file size: 1.3 MB
- The application comes with a complete user’s guide written in English. (Choose Help > User’s Guide.)
- Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- 64-bit system
- The application reads the following formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PDF, PNG, PSD, TIFF.
- Available export formats are BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF.
- The maximum line width is 100.
1.0.4 (Released on April 15, 2015)
- The application could fail to work properly with an European localization package where the comma is used to denote a decimal number.
- Mac OS X 10.7 is cut off, and the development target is set to OS X 10.8.
- The application could fail to open pictures that the user has selected for some locations.
- The application will write one or more final images to the disk with resolutions of 144 dpi x 144 dpi for JPEG, PNG, TIFF is they have a Retina display.
Click here to download a trial version. Meanwhile, if you regularly review Mac software, you may be eligible for receiving free coupon codes, which can be redeemed at Mac App Store. Click here for more information.
A video tutorial with text commentary is available in the form of a QuickTime movie. Click here. The data size is 74.8 MB, and the movie duration is 7 minutes and 16 seconds. The video dimensions are 1,440 x 900 pts.
Oh My Lines is a product of MacHouse.