TOKYO (MacHouse) – I thought my career was over when a 2-year-old iMac broke at the beginning of the month. Well, I guess not… Despite some obstacles, I have already submitted four software titles (except the Lite versions) to Mac App Store so far this month. Actually, I submitted my fifth application of the month to Mac App Store some 30 minutes ago. This new release is called TriTexture.
TriTexture is a desktop application that lets you create a beautiful texture pattern with little effort. Select one of 65 base pictures, and TriTexture will instantly generate a pattern. Adjust hue, saturation, brightness, contrast. Create your own texture pattern by setting a focus size and an angle. You can export texture to JPEG, PNG or TIFF on the click of a toolbar button. After configuring minute texture settings, it’s almost impossible for you to come up with the same texture pattern once you quit the application. What you can do is save your settings as a project file. And you can reconstruct the exactly same texture pattern in a matter of a second.
- Choose one of 65 (103 with v.1.1.0) pictures, based on which you can design your own texture patterns.
- Adjust hue, saturation, brightness and contrast on top of focus size and its angle.
- Undo/Redo changes no matter how you configure texture settings.
- Save a texture pattern as a JPEG, PNG or TIFF image.
- Save texture settings as a project file.
- Double-click on a project file or drag and drop a project file onto the application icon to reconstruct the same texture pattern.
- Language: English only.
- The application supports the Retina display.
- The application supports the full screen mode.
- Application file size: 11.7 MB (30.6 MB with v.1.1.0)
- The application comes with a complete user’s guide written in English. (Choose Help > User’s Guide.)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or higher (compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks)
- 64-bit system
- A minimum of 125 MB of dedicated memory to this application
- An export texture image must be set between 1 x 1 px and 6400 x 6400 px.
- The user can export texture pattern only to JPEG, PNG or TIFF.
Note: Release dates are ones when updates are announced here, not when updates are actually released at Mac App Store. We make no promise that they will be accepted by iTunes Connect and then released at Mac App Store.
1.1.0 (October 31, 2013)
- This software update adds another 38 texture patterns to the application, giving a total of 103 of them. Note that the application file size will increase from 11.7 MB to 30.6 MB.
- The application resumes the states of toolbar buttons more effectively.
1.0.1 (September 27, 2013)
- The user will be prompted with a alert message when they select a Hue command while no base picture is selected.
Click here to download a trial version. Meanwhile, if you regularly review Mac software, you may be eligible for receiving free coupon codes, which can be redeemed at Mac App Store. Click here for more information.
TriTexture is a product of MacHouse.