TOKYO (MacHouse) – The third release of the month is already available at Mac App Store. What are we working on now? Actually, we submitted the fourth software title of the month to Mac App Store about an hour ago. This new software release is called goHorizontal.
goHorizontal is a desktop application that lets you rotate a picture. Just rotate a picture? Hmm, not quite… goHorizontal lets you rotate a picture such that the line between two arbitrary points you set will become horizontal. Imagine that you have a picture represented by a large, rectangular object that is a little bit tilted. Using goHorizontal, you can rotate the entire picture to correct the angles of this rectangular object by setting two points. And goHorizontal will rotate the picture based on the line between those two points such that the line will become horizontal.
- The application supports the following formats for a source picture: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG2, PDF, PNG, PSD, TIFF.
- Save a new picture as JPEG, PNG or TIFF.
- Language: English only.
- The application supports the Retina display.
- Application file size: 3.2 MB
- The application comes with a complete user’s guide written in English. (Choose Help > User’s Guide.)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or higher (compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks)
- 64-bit system
- A source picture must have at least 10 x 10 px.
Note: Release dates are ones when updates are announced here, not when updates are actually released at Mac App Store. We make no promise that they will be accepted by iTunes Connect and then released at Mac App Store.
No software update is available for now.
Click here to download a trial version. Meanwhile, if you regularly review Mac software, you may be eligible for receiving free coupon codes, which can be redeemed at Mac App Store. Click here for more information.
goHorizontal is a product of MacHouse.