Pict2RFL is a simple desktop application that lets you add a reflection layer to your picture. You can easily skew the reflection layer right and left with a slider.
- Select a source picture with OpenPanel or drop box.
- Control four aspects of reflection layer including the degree of skewness.
- Language: English only.
- The application supports the Retina display.
- Application file size: 1.6 MB
- The application comes with a complete user’s guide written in English. (Choose Help > User’s Guide.)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or higher (compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks)
- 64-bit system
- Pict2RFL is designed to open the following picture types: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PDF, PNG, PSD, TIFF. Note that a picture must have at least 128 x 128 px in dimensions.
- Pict2RFL supports the following graphic formats so that the user can export a final image: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF.
- Alias files cannot be used when selecting and opening a picture with the drop box.
Note: Release dates are ones when updates are announced here, not when updates are actually released at Mac App Store. We make no promise that they will be accepted by iTunes Connect and then released at Mac App Store.
1.0.1 (July 9, 2013)
- Fix: The application did not restore the last dimensions of the main application window when the user relaunched it.
Click on the button to download a trial version.
Pict2RFL is a product of MacHouse.
Some of the pictures used in application’s User’s Guide come from PD Photo.