Fotogenie Lite is an iOS application that lets you use your iPad to create and view simple photo slide shows. It requires that you have access to a desktop computer with iTunes installed so that you can transfer photo files (JPEG, PNG) to the sandbox-protected folder assigned to this application. You can create as many as three picture groups, picture portfolios, out of a list of pictures found in the application folder. If you already have one or more picture portfolios, simply select the one to browse in Step 3. You don’t have to include all pictures in a given picture portfolio. Just select ones that you want to include in your slide show.
- Create up to three picture groups (picture portfolios). Select a picture portfolio and then tap the pictures that you only want to include in a slide show.
- The application comes with a partial built-in user’s guide (See Screen 1 > Help.) that is written in English.
- Language: English only
- Application file size: 5.9 MB
- No ads!
- iOS 6.0 or higher
- Pictures with aspect ratios higher than 1.829 (horizontally long) can lose the original ratio and will be vertically stretched.
- The application supports the Landscape orientation (horizontal) only.
- The application only reads the following graphic formats: JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg), PNG (.png).
- The Lite version allows the user to create as many as three picture portfolios.
- The user must have access to a desktop computer with iTunes (Apple’s multimedia application) installed in order to import pictures to the sandbox-protected folder that is assigned to this application. This folder is the only source of pictures that the application will access.
Nothing so far…
Fotogenie Lite is a product of MacHouse.