MailYou Lite is a mail application that lets you create mail component templates and then compose messages. It’s a lite (reduced) version of MailYou. Let the application extract e-mail address records from Contacts. Create message templates so that you can just select one from a list instead of writing a long message that you might have to later repeat. Let MailYou access the Photos shared library so that you can pick a picture as an attachment. Set a scale rate so that the selected photo will fit the mail window.
- iOS 6.0 or higher
- E-mail account with an SMTP mail server or equivalent
- The user can use pictures only from the Photos library as attachments. The user can only attach one picture to each message.
- In order to actually send out messages, the user must have and use their own e-mail account.
- MailYou Lite only supports JPEG as a graphic format to compress the selected attachment picture at 75%.
- MailYou Lite cannot access the Photos library to get the true name of the selected attachment picture.
- For the Lite version, Contacts is the only source of recipient addresses except that they can always tap the Edit button to improvise recipient’s e-mail address on the main screen.
- The application supports only the portrait (vertical) orientation.
Note: Release dates are ones when updates are announced here, not when updates are actually released at App Store. We make no promise that they will be accepted by iTunes Connect and then released at App Store.
1.0.5 (Released on March 11, 2013)
- Fix: If the message template selected by the user was too large, the application could crash.
- Several minor changes are made in relation to the Lite version versus the license version.
- The user can now use step buttons for minute changes when adjusting the attachment picture scale.
- The user can now import text files (.txt) to application’s sandbox-protected folder.
MailYou Lite is a product of MacHouse.